“My job is to find out my patients favorite food, and make sure they can eat it for the rest of their life”- Dr. Asaro. The power of full-mouth rehabilitation lies in the ability to restore your ability to chew and function comfortably. The goal is to establish a repeatable “bite position” with equal intensity simultaneous contacts on each side.
Full Mouth Rehabilitation in Los Angeles
We get it. Sometimes the sound of a drill in your mouth sets your nerves on edge. Other times, multiple visits to your dentist takes you away from better, funner activities. And don’t even get us started on the discomfort many patients feel when a needle is inserted in their gums! Remove the frustration and rely on the comfort and ease of Solea laser dentistry! This computer-controlled laser technology takes the place of drills and needles and reduces both discomfort and the amount of time you spend at our office.
Full mouth rehabilitation in Los Angeles is a comprehensive dental treatment plan that addresses all aspects of your smile. If you have multiple dental concerns – such as missing teeth, worn down teeth, TMJ issues, tooth decay, chips or cracks, gum disease, or misaligned teeth – then full mouth rehabilitation can help. The goal of full mouth rehabilitation is to restore your smile to its optimal function and appearance.
Full mouth rehabilitation can be an intensive treatment process, but the results are worth it. With full mouth rehabilitation, you can finally have the smile of your dreams. And that’s something to smile about.
Our team of skilled professionals at Asaro Dental Aesthetics uses only the latest techniques and technologies to achieve superior results. We’re passionate about giving our patients the best possible experience, and we know that starts with having a healthy, beautiful smile. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and see what we can do for you!
Am I A Candidate For Full Mouth Rehabilitation in Los Angeles?
Full mouth rehabilitation is a complex treatment that can often take several months to complete. Because of this, it’s important to make sure that you are a candidate for the procedure before you begin. There are a few factors that will be taken into account when determining whether or not you are a good candidate for full mouth rehabilitation. First, the condition of your teeth will be evaluated. If you have extensive damage to your teeth, such as decay or fractures, full mouth rehabilitation may not be right for you. Second, your overall oral health will be considered. If you have gum disease or other oral health problems, your dentist may recommend another treatment option. Finally, your lifestyle will be taken into consideration. If you smoke or drink heavily, full mouth rehabilitation may not be the best choice for you. If you are considering full mouth rehabilitation, talk to us at Asaro Dental Aesthetics, and we’ll see how we can best help you.
What procedures are involved in reconstruction?
Full mouth rehabilitation procedures can vary depending on the patient’s needs. However, common procedures may include:
- Deprogramming: A special appliance is custom-made to relax the muscles in the jaw, which allows Dr. Asaro to build the occlusion with the TMJ in the most therapeutic, physiologic position.
- Dental Implants are a popular and effective way to replace missing teeth. They are made of titanium, which is compatible with human bone, and they fuse to the jawbone to provide a strong foundation for artificial teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers are thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth. They are used to improve the appearance of your teeth and make them look straighter, whiter, and more uniform.
- Teeth whitening is a popular dental procedure. While there are many over-the-counter whitening products available, professional teeth whitening performed by a dentist can give you the best results.
- Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping, is a cosmetic dental procedure that involves altering the shape of the gum line. Usually to correct an irregular gum line, or to improve the function of the teeth.
The exact combination of procedures will be determined by dentist Dr Matt Asaro after a thorough examination of the mouth. Full mouth rehabilitation can provide patients with a complete smile makeover, giving them the confidence to chew and show their teeth in public. The results can be life-changing, making it one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures available today.